Friday, September 12, 2008

Birthday kisses...

I turned 20 yesterday. A lot of people around me are telling me that I'm getting old. Like it's a bad thing. I actually feel kinda nice having a 2 as my first digit. Wow, 20, it's like you are actually supposed to hit your prime at 20. Like you're in between a teenager and an adult, with SOME real responsibility, and at the same time you can already do so many things and not face the stresses of life like work and so forth.

I haven't been particular about presents either, although I would like to get birthday kisses from my crushies =) Speaking of that, I admitted my crush for one of them the other day... It was kind of random, but I realise that I have not been that direct before.... Perhaps it's not such a good idea, I could sort of tell that she was quite uncomfortable with it... I always thought that being direct reflects honesty, which I'm sure is the case, but I find that a lot of people can't handle truth, sometimes I don't wanna hear things about myself that are probably true.

I'm also procrastinating a lot nowadays, due to the fact that I fell sick and I'm really, really behind now on studies. Just because I missed a few lectures. I'm kinda grateful that I fell sick near mid sems, so that I don't miss a lot of classes (the tests replace the classes anyway). I need something to get me motivated.. The state of my room isn't really helping either.

No comments: