Interesting, my situation is. I've been just, stuck within my own "space in between", being finally alone, and yet at the same time, not wanting to be alone. I want someone, preferrably not her, to just read my mind and comfort me, but I know that it's just wrong. Just, wrong. I've got so much other stuff to do, so much pressing issues to attend to.
I do know, however, that keeping myself busy would be exactly the same as going out with friends, sacrificing time with myself. And that hurts. Sigh. Thank goodness I've got you. So many things to just let out, so many people to tell that I'm vulnerable to gain sympathy, but I just, can't do it.
Thank goodness, I've still got common sense. When you make mistakes, or when you observe mistakes, you take them with you. I have. Thanks Ian. Not gonna fall like you did. I'm glad that I helped you up.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment